Terms & Conditions
All transactions are in Bahamian Dollars.
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Ports International Ltd. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of Ports International Ltd. invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
Ports International accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express,
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in BSD currency. All payments are debited to Ports International Ltd. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Ports International Ltd. records.
Unauthorized card use:
If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider. Information from you
Before we can process a payment, you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to make the payment. We will use this information to process your payment. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are also agreeing to the way we use and protect your personal information.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by CIBC First Caribbean though gateway facilities provided by Network Merchants Inc.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Ports International Ltd. does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Ports International Ltd. will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use another payment method.
- Ports International Ltd. will confirm your payment details via email.
- Due to infection control requirements, no refunds will be issued on medical equipment, sterile items, items holding an expiration date, or biomedical services.
- Returns on general medical supplies not included in the above criteria will be issued as long as items are unopened, packaging intact, and within 30 days of delivery. These refunds will be made within 14 days.
Customer agrees that international and domestic carriage of any shipment shall be in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. For Family Island shipments, Ports International organizes the freight forwarding services as agent for the Customer, as per instruction by the customer, and shall devote its best attention to the organization of the transport and carriage of the entrusted goods. The risk shall pass to the customer at the time when we hand over the goods to the carrier. In case of verbally given orders, these must be confirmed by fax or email. It is the responsibility of the customer to transmit the required information correct and complete. Ports International shall carry out its services according to the customer’s instructions. All shipping charges and taxes for Family Island shipments through a mailboat service or air freight service are the responsibility of the customer.
For direct deliveries to customers, the term of delivery commences on confirmation of an order, not however before the customer has delivered all documentation, approvals and releases and clarified all technical issues, and not prior to receipt of any advance payments due. Ports International shall deliver the products at the agreed delivery date to the customer. The value of the goods shall be determined according to the sales price as indicated in the invoice.
Ports International shall in no event be liable for:
- Loss or damage to goods, which occurs whilst the goods are not in actual custody and control of Ports International.
- Loss following from delay unless expressly agreed in writing.
- If the customer defaults on taking receipt of the goods, we shall not be liable for accidental destruction of, loss of, or damage to the goods.
- Indirect or consequential loss such as, but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of market and fines.
- Consequences of loading and unloading operations which Ports International has not performed.
- Lack of, or defective packing, markings, or stowage insofar as Ports International has not executed the packing, markings or stowage.
- Usurped power or confiscation, nationalization, or requisition by or under orders of any government or public or local authority.
- Natural disasters, acts of god, or acts of robbery.
- Circumstances which Ports International could not avoid and the consequence of which it was unable to prevent.
By using Ports International Ltd. online credit card facilities, you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Ports International Ltd. website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Ports International Ltd.’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 242-377-1771.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.
Whether you are a purchaser for an organisation, a healthcare professional, or a consumer with home health needs, Ports International is here to provide you with the highest standard of service and support.
Contact us today to see how we can help.