Please Call 377-1771 for Pricing.
Dr. Judy Burnfield of the Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital and Research Institute partnered with SportsArt after concluding that our elliptical mimicked the Kinematic and Electromyographic (EMG) patterns of walking closer than any other.
It was through this partnership that the ICARE rehabilitation system was created, comprised of three parts: the E872MA elliptical, E872MU body unweighting system, and the E872MP wheelchair ramp, stairs, and clinician platform. The full ICARE system provides zero, partial, or full-body weight support and motor guidance which frees clinicians from hours of strenuous manual manipulation, allowing them to provide detailed feedback to the patient. To learn more, click the button below.
- 18-29 inch (45 -76cm) electronically controlled adjustable stride; accommodates a wide variety of users
- 40 levels of resistance provide greater customizability
- MyFlex™ pedal cushioning system creates a comfortable workout platform
- Forward and reverse motor
- Automatically adjustable, adaptive motor assistance
- Single or dual leg training options
- Fingertip controls
- Dual action motion
- Remote control
- Infrared safety system
- Cushioned pedals with foot straps
- Wheelchair ramp, stairs, and clinician platform options
- Variable unweighting harness supports patients body weight